Dating Tips 101 - Find Internet Dating Services

You can find dating tips 101 and exclusive singles to mingle with. Find internet dating services that are unique. Only the best.

Wednesday

Helping the fam

This guest post from Lenny Mcknight.
I decided it was finally time to put up a website for my family's glassblowing store since it had been in business for over 20 years and still didn't have an online presence. I knew a little bit about putting up a site including some code and limited photo applications, so I took it upon myself to check domain name listings and found a great URL that works well for the type of business we're in. After I got the basics, I let my parents choose exactly which photos archive they wanted to put on the si! te. After that, we all worked together on pricing and it took a while, but we decided we wanted to make the site transactional which added a whole other layer of functionality that was over my head. Thankfully, my friend John knew exactly what to do, and now the e-commerce site is up and running exactly the way we always imagined it would be. Sales have never been better and my parents are absolutely ecstatic, so I guess I did a good job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home